Terms & Conditions
We strive to get orders out quickly so you can enjoy your purchase; orders are processed Mon-Fri 8-5. If an order is placed after hours or on a weekend, the order will be processed on the next business day. Return Policy:
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction; any defective pattern will be replaced immediately.
All information collected by The Sweet Tea Girls will be kept confidential and used for the manner intended (i.e. contacting you with questions regarding your order or receiving our email newsletter). We do not share or sell any information with any outside parties. Contact Information:
Leigh Headington - 843-907-2728
email: email@example.com mail/shipping address:
The Sweet Tea Girls Patterns
137 Watsons Mill Lane
Clayton, NC 27527 Website Policy
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. We use a secure transmission method to send us your credit card details. Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others. Our Web site does not include links to third party Web service providers. Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use1. Terms
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. 2. Limitations
In no event shall The Sweet Tea Girls Patterns or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Sweet Tea Girls Patterns's Internet site, even if The Sweet Tea Girls Patterns or a The Sweet Tea Girls Patterns authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.3. Links
Any claim relating to The Sweet Tea Girls Patterns's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.